STAINLESS STEEL FASTENER
A fasteners or fastening is a hardware device that mechanically joins or affixes two or more objects together.
In general, fasteners are used to create non-permanent joints; that is, joints that can be removed or dismantled without damaging the joining components. Welding is an example of creating permanent joints.
Adfit India is a prominent Stainless Steel Fasteners manufacturer, Stainless Steel Fasteners exporter, Stainless Steel Fasteners stockists, Stainless Steel Fasteners supplier in Mumbai, India, China, Japan, USA, Thailand, South Korea, Bangalore, Hungary, Belgium, Brazil, Russia, Italy, Pune, Iran, Egypt & worldwide.
- Stud Bolts (Hex, Eye, Square, Frictiongrip, Structural, Foundation, U, J )Nuts (Nylock, Lock) Washer (Star, Plain)
- Allen Caps
- Screw (CSK, Pen Head, Philip. Etc.
- Size : M10 to M100 - Length upto 5 Mtrs
- Material : ASTM A-193 & A194 Gr.B8, B8M, B8C, 8, 8M, 8C etc
Services and certificates
- Test Certificate : Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1 /3.2 & NACE MR 01 75
- Specialize : Duplex Steel, Cu-Ni and Nickel Alloys Fasteners