NICKEL ALLOY FASTENER
A fasteners or fastening is a hardware device that mechanically joins or affixes two or more objects together.
In general, fasteners are used to create non-permanent joints; that is, joints that can be removed or dismantled without damaging the joining components. Welding is an example of creating permanent joints.
Adfit India is a prominent Nickel Alloy Fasteners manufacturer, Nickel Alloy Fasteners exporter, Nickel Alloy Fasteners stockists, Nickel Alloy Fasteners supplier in Mumbai, India, China, Japan, USA, Belgium, Brazil, Thailand, Egypt, Italy, Mexico, Pune, Egypt, Mexico, Chennai, South Korea, Bangalore & worldwide.
- Stud Bolts (Hex, Eye, Square, Frictiongrip, Structural, Foundation, U, J )Nuts (Nylock, Lock) Washer (Star, Plain)
- Allen Caps
- Screw (CSK, Pen Head, Philip. Etc.
- Size : M10 to M100 - Length upto 5 Mtrs
- Material : C70600 (90:10), C71500 (70:30), C71640
Services and certificates
- Test Certificate : Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1 /3.2 & NACE MR 01 75