LOW TEMPERATURE INDUCTION BEND
Low Temperature Induction Bending is a controlled means of bending pipes through the application of local heating using high frequency induced electrical power.
Originally used for the purpose of surface hardening steels, induction technology when used in pipe bending consists basically of an induction coil placed around the pipe to be bent.
Adfit India is a prominent Low-Temperature Induction Bend manufacturer, Low-Temperature Induction Bend exporter, Low-Temperature Induction Bend stockists, Low-Temperature Induction Bend supplier in Mumbai, India, China, Japan, USA, Pune, Iran, UAE, Iraq, Canada, Chennai, Bangalore, Malaysia & worldwide.
Types of Bends
- 3D Bend
- 5D Bend
- 6D Bend
- 8D Bend
- 10D Bend
- 20D Bend
- Spectacle Blind Flange
- Piggable Bend
- Long Radius Bend / LR Pipe Bend
- Hot Induction Bend & Customized Bend
Sizes Of Bends
Sizes : 8” NB To 48” NB ASME B 16.9.
Thicknes : 6mm to 60mm thk
Radius : 3D, 5D, 6D, 8D, 10D, 12D & Customized Radius
Dimensions : API 5L, MSS SP 75, ASME B 31.1, ASME B16.49, ASME B31.4, ANSI B16.9.
Materials We are Using
- Material : LTCS Induction Bend
- Grade : ASTM A-420 WPL 6.
Services and certificates
- Other Services : Hot Dip Galvanizing, Sand Blasting, etc.
- Test Certificate : Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 10204/3.1/3.2&NACE MR 01 75.
- Specialize : Minimum Wall Thinning Rate and Ovality. No Wrinkles, with Required Tangent Length.