A Flange is a method of connecting pipes, valves, pumps and other equipment to form a piping system. It also provides easy access for cleaning, inspection or modification. Flanges are usually socketweld or screwed. Flanged joints are made by bolting together two flanges with a gasket between them to provide a seal.
Adfit India is a prominent IBR Flanges manufacturer, IBR Flanges exporter, IBR Flanges stockists, IBR Flanges supplier in Mumbai, India, China, Japan, USA, Pune, Iran, UAE, Ukraine, Iraq, Canada, Gujrat, Germany, Spain, Brazil, Chennai, Egypt, Italy, Mexico, Thailand, Bangalore, Russia & worldwide.
- IBR Flanges
- Size : 1/2'' To 60'' ASME B16.5
- Standard : LBS : 150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, & 2500#Table : ASA 150 & ASA 300 = D, E, F, H, DIN; ND-6, 10, 16, 25, 40 etc
- Dimension: ASME B16.5, B16.47:2009, DIN EN1092-1
- Carbon Steel Ibr Flanges : ASTM A-105, ASTM A 694-F42, F46, F52, F60, F65, F70
- LTCS Ibr Flanges : A-350 LF2, A 516 GR.70
- Alloy Steel Ibr Flanges : ASTM A 182 - F5, F9, F11, F12, F21, F22 & F91
Services and certificates
- Other Services : Hot Dipped Galvanized, Coating, CNC Machining, Threading etc.
- Test Certificate : Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1 /3.2 & NACE MR 01 75
- Specialize : IBR Flanges, IBR Customised Flanges etc.